Ok this is kind of late, had this posted up every else last week. Anyways I finally got a video of me talking and showing off what we have so far for our pre-alpha.
In the demo video we have:
1. The outdoor area and the new updated assets
2. Added in some mountains in the background
3. We have our own clouds that move
4. Showing what rain looks like.
5. Inside demo room again
6. Demoing the GUI we have up and show that it’s moveable.
And what we have done so far in terms of our pre-alpha goals:
3. Two demo areas built *DONE*
Currently just trying to get the inventory working and linked to a player account. Which is going to take some time, and then once we have items working we can work on the actual farming plot.
We really need to get our character in there but I've been helping out our programmer sort out some stuff first so we're going to re-visit the character later. Thanks again for following us.