Our first in game video of how things look in the engine.
So up until this point we've just been showing screen shots of models in Autodesk Maya. But the true task is getting those models in a game engine and having them import properly and render correctly.
So here is the video, its a low quality because it needed to be a certain file size, but I'm going to have a better option to compress. Getting our character in engine is going to be a different task because we need to edit the animation and the textures so in the meantime the default HE character works great as a demo.
1. Imported one bit of GUI (The date and time, and stamina bar) It's not functioning but it's in there. The UI also moves around because we want to make it customizable.
2. Imported models successfully including alphas on the leaves
3. Set dressed the interior room
4. Set dressed the exterior
1. Re-do the textures on the trees, they aren't looking too great.
2. Have more of the GUI at least up on the screen and moveable
3. Working on a functioning inventory
4. Start working on concept art for town buildings.
I'm really happy where we are. We're ahead of schedule. It's going to be at least another 3 months until the Kickstarter and we already have all of the models we intended for the demo done. so from here on out it's extra fluff models to add to the video.
300 followers on tumblr!
We hit 300 followers on tumblr. A special thanks to this post here! for calling for a signal boost! we suddenly got 100 followers in one day. Thank you so so much! And thanks again for everyone is supporting and following us.
Planning for Megacon
So I'm planning on doing some advertising at Megacon, I ordered some cute pumpkin buttons and I'll be handing out flyers and collecting info for anyone who wishes to follow us. I will get pictures of those later. Until next time! :)