Forums

contactbrownadmin iconfacebook icontumblr icontwitter youtube iconindiedb iconDA iconsteam iconpumpkin

Favorite Snack Foods

Feel free to talk about anything you want here. Just make sure to keep it Kid-Friendly.
Prismshard

Supporter

Favorite Snack Foods

Post#1 » Aug 31, 2016 12:17 pm

Cookies are my greats weakness, especial chocolate chip or anything with mint. I count most granola bars here too, since the ones I like the most have chocolate bits in them. lol I've been trying to avoid eating so many sweets, but it's hard when my family is just as hooked on them as I am. :))
I also love cheese and crackers, as well as tortilla chips with either queso or salsa. Probably the healthiest snack I go for is veggies with humus.

Looking at this list, now that I've typed it, perhaps I just really love crunchy food? :x

Eiburine

Supporter

Re: Favorite Snack Foods

Post#2 » Sep 02, 2016 9:49 pm

I love salty snacks like kettle chips and crackers (sometimes with cheese or a spread) >w< But I also like cookies and pocky lol
My favourite kinds of cookies are sugar cookies and checkerboard cookies, theyre so good >w<

Prismshard

Supporter

Post#3 » Sep 04, 2016 6:51 pm

ooooo Kettle chips are so good.

If you like pocky, you should try chocorooms. They're short and crunchy lil cookie sticks with a chocolate shaped like a mushroom cap on top. There are also cookies that are pretty much the same, but shaped like bamboo shoots.

Eiburine

Supporter

Post#4 » Sep 06, 2016 10:58 pm

Ahh that sounds cute :) i'll have to look out for them

Puddingstone

Pumpkin Seedling

Post#5 » Sep 13, 2016 3:30 pm

i'm currently in college so my only options really are goldfish and chocolate bars. :))

Doctor Glasgow

Lead Developer

Post#6 » Sep 20, 2016 1:13 am

Puddingstone wrote:i'm currently in college so my only options really are goldfish and chocolate bars. :))

Goldfish are 110% my jam. I've stayed away from them for so long because when I buy them I just inhale the whole bag.

Please do not rattle my cage.
down 2 clown

Prismshard

Supporter

Post#7 » Sep 30, 2016 10:56 am

I don't think I've had gold fish in years. lol We buy them occasionally but they always get scarfed down by my niece and nephew. lol

My mom has been on a baking kick lately. I always forget how addictive fresh bread is. She made 5 loaves in one day and they were all devoured in less than 3. I'm in a family full of bread fiends. :))

sania

Pumpkin Seedling

Post#8 » Nov 16, 2016 8:46 pm

I always like crackers and chips.I watch horror movies and then enjoy a bowl full of chips.

Return to “Off Topic”