Forums

contactbrownadmin iconfacebook icontumblr icontwitter youtube iconindiedb iconDA iconsteamImage result for discord iconimgur icon

How long have you known about the game?

Talk about anything related to Pumpkin Online.
Prismshard

Supporter

How long have you known about the game?

Post#1 » Aug 17, 2016 10:31 am

Last night I was trying to remember when I first found out about Pumpkin Online. I knew I found it because a friend of my on Deviantart had drawn fanart, but when I looked up the picture I couldn't believe it was from early 2014!

It really does not feel like it was been 2 years! 0.0
This got me curious about everyone else~

Eiburine

Supporter

Re: How long have you known about the game?

Post#2 » Aug 17, 2016 10:36 pm

I've known about it from tumblr back when the kickstarter was still going :) And wooow it has indeed been 2 years :O The game has progressed a lot since then >w<

Prismshard

Supporter

Post#3 » Aug 18, 2016 11:04 am

You're definitely the person I've seen on here the most ever since the launch of the forums. lol
Yeah, the game has come a long way. I've so excited~♥

Sakura02

Lead Developer

Post#4 » Aug 19, 2016 10:01 am

Prismshard wrote:Last night I was trying to remember when I first found out about Pumpkin Online. I knew I found it because a friend of my on Deviantart had drawn fanart, but when I looked up the picture I couldn't believe it was from early 2014!

It really does not feel like it was been 2 years! 0.0
This got me curious about everyone else~

Woo fanart does work XD. Yeah it's been a loong time. Game development takes awhile. I was slightly peeved when some people complained about how long it was going to take. Game companies only announce things after they've been already working on it for years so it appears as though they just completed everything in like a year. The average AAA game takes 4 years minimum O_O; Pumpkin Online is trying to pull off a miracle here lol.

Prismshard wrote:You're definitely the person I've seen on here the most ever since the launch of the forums. lol
Yeah, the game has come a long way. I've so excited~♥

Yeah since we don't have a game out yet, the forums are going to be kind of bare. Hopefully it'll liven up next year

TwirlyBloom

Pumpkin Seedling

Post#5 » Oct 17, 2016 10:21 pm

I think I found out in early 2014. Been waiting patiently! ^^ Super excited to try it out when it's all polished and ready B-)

Jymaru

Supporter

Post#6 » Oct 19, 2016 6:35 am

I found out about it from Prismshard either making a post or doing a fanart

Dragonfly

Supporter

Post#7 » Feb 21, 2017 10:44 am

Ages ago! lol ^^

Return to “Pumpkin Talk”