Forums

contactbrownadmin iconfacebook icontumblr icontwitter youtube iconindiedb iconDA iconsteamImage result for discord iconimgur icon

Forum Improvements

Have a great idea that you want implemented? Post it here for everyone to promote and give feedback.
TheIronGod

Supporter

Forum Improvements

Post#1 » Oct 02, 2015 7:58 pm

I think a place to talk about ideas for the forum merits it's own thread, yes?

So, this idea has already been discussed somewhere but I can't remember where or if there was a conclusion but there WAS support for it...

A really easy way to track the popularity of an idea would be to let us "like" or "+1" comments. It would take less processing power or server space than requiring us each to post another comment (with it's own string of characters and class of properties) just to say, "I support this!" Not only do I think it would save computing resources but the threads would look way cleaner, and you would instantly know which ideas were getting traction. I think you would see a huge drop off in "THIS IS AWESOME" comments, as well encourage people who don't wanna write a whole comment just say they value the idea.

Eiburine

Supporter

Re: Forum Improvements

Post#2 » Oct 02, 2015 9:25 pm

Maybe some non-pumpkin online art/music/writing/creativity forum?
I sorta assume the fanhub is for pumpkin online related art and stuff. :3c

The off topic forum can have sub forums too so that there's a separate game forum, picture sharing forum, spam forum, etc...

Sakura02

Lead Developer

Post#3 » Oct 02, 2015 10:01 pm

I like those ideas :) I can add a few. However I don't think we need sub forums though yet since we're not that active, without enough people posting sub forums kind of spread things out too much.

TheIronGod

Supporter

Post#4 » Mar 19, 2017 11:43 pm

+1 for the above comment. ;)

Return to “Pumpkin Suggestions”