Forums

contactbrownadmin iconfacebook icontumblr icontwitter youtube iconindiedb iconDA iconsteamImage result for discord iconimgur icon

I guess a introduction can be fun

Welcome to the forum! Go ahead and tell us a little about yourself.
EndlessRehab

Pumpkin Seedling

I guess a introduction can be fun

Post#1 » Mar 06, 2017 4:05 am

Hey hey.

Not really sure what to say in this introduction, but I come from a lot of MMO's and I recently started playing browser games.
Basically I have another game I'm currently involved in, and I thought it would be pretty fun to find a Harvest Moon or Rune Factory game so I came across this one, after my hours of searching and I found this one would be a pretty nice fit, but I seen it hasn't come out yet, so I saved it in my favorites and I've been checking it daily. (Who wouldn't? This game seems pretty nice from seeing the videos.) Haha, now I'm curious as to whether this is a browser based game or will be a downloadable one, although I really wouldnt mind too much. I was actually asking questions to myself as to when someone would think about creating a game like this.

(6 years later after my rambling)

Okay, so basically I've played Pokemon-Planet.com, Fiesta online, rumblefighters, Lost saga, and many other games, and hoping for this one to be my next. My most recent game I play is the pokemon one, and I'm on that thing daily. I'm always checking out new games and I'm really excited as to how this one will turn out.

But my name is Emily and I'll see you guys on the flip side :))

Prismshard

Supporter

Re: I guess a introduction can be fun

Post#2 » Mar 06, 2017 10:53 pm

Welcome to the forums! It's great to meet you. :)

Oh wow, Fiesta Online brings me back! That was the first mmo I ever played, though for me that was about 11 years ago. Back then clerics were the only class in the game that could heal and in general were incredibly over powered.

EndlessRehab

Pumpkin Seedling

Re: I guess a introduction can be fun

Post#3 » Mar 07, 2017 10:20 pm

Nice to meet you too, and I played that game so much that I went ahead and was able to get each avatar up to lvl 60 in a day :))

I tried each class, I didn't have the patience to get past Lv65 though unfortuantely which I may go back to :>

Return to “Introduce Yourself”